Costa Cruises – Welcome to Happiness
No matter where you choose to cruise on Costa, one thing is for certain, you will have a holiday that has so much packed in, or as little packed in as you want. With Costa Cruises, it’s your choice.
The Great Choice of Restaurants and Bars is One of the Main Ingredients of a Costa Cruise
Whatever you are looking for, there is something for everyone, with special menus for people following special diets too.
Buon Appetito, what will you choose?
– The Classic Restaurants
– The exclusive Club Restaurants
– The elegant Samsara Restaurants
– The convenient Self-Service Restaurants
– The Pizzeria
The dinner is made by Italian chef Bruno Barbieri, who has a total of seven stars TO HIS NAME.
Day or Night, There is Always Something Fun to Do on Board!
Fun on a Costa Cruise is never-ending! Besides having all the time and space you need to devote to your wellbeing. Every day offers something for everyone and every evening is an unforgettable event!
Have you had a look at the “Diario di Bordo” to see the daily schedule on board?
– Fun activities in the pool
– Exciting dance lessons
– Team sports, tournaments and games, and much more! And with the whole evening ahead of you, what else would you like to do?
– Dancing in the Piano Bars
– Casino, 4D Cinema
– Theatre shows with magicians and international artistes
And you can become the star of the night yourself with our talent show “The Voice of the Sea”!
A World of Activities Organised for Our Youngest Guests Aged 3 to 17 Years
Kids on a Costa Cruise can have all the fun they want, while their parents relax and enjoy the holiday.
A cruise ship is a fantastic world to explore and the areas set aside for kids are large, safe and well-equipped. There’s a club for every age on board to make sure all our youngest guests have a great time. On board you will find:
– A club for our youngest guests aged 3 to 6
– the Mini and Maxi Club for kids aged 3 to 11
– the Teen Club for 12 to 17 year olds
…and on board we have a special guest of honour – Peppa Pig! Peppa is the little pink pig that kids just love, and now they can spend their whole holiday having fun with her!
A Haven of Wellness that Overlooks the Sea
At the Samsara Spa, guests enjoy a wellness experience of complete bliss and rejuvenation.
The spa features treatments from around the world that reawaken the senses and ignite a deep mind-body connection.
– Cabins and Suites
– Samsara Restaurant
– Gym and Fitness
– Thalassotherapy Baths
– Therapeutic Massages and Nourishing Wraps
– Ayurvedic Rituals
– Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
The spa is a paradise where time stands still. The ideal place to unwind and relax after an exciting day exploring a new destination.
Costa Cruises Cruise Fleet
Search Options Click to remove
- Sail Date
- Best Value
- Most Popular
- Finding the latest cruises…